We have some exciting news at USP Steels, and we want you to be the first to know about it. Due to company expansion and looking forward into 2022, we are looking for new individuals to join the team at USP Steels.
Think you have got what it takes? Have a look and give us a call, what have you got to lose.
Working with us we can promise you will be exciting. We have new exciting plans over the next 12 months with the company growing continuously over the past 4 years. With new purpose-built offices scheduled for 2022, the 4-acre site will be situated 500metres from our current location. It will be modern, future proof, sustainable and 6 times bigger than the current site. The plans are due include a gym area, shower facilities, games room, hot desking, café/bar area, breakout space.
We are looking for several Internal Sales individuals to join the team in full time roles, as well as apprenticeship roles.
Job Specification for Internal Sales – Individual must be able to:
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Assist Sales Manager and Sales Executives in daily roles.
- Admin tasks as required
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Developing the continuous improvement of supply and services.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply Management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements – Individual must have:
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Good communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Willingness to learn and be part of a team
Approx. 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday, 25 days holidays per year plus national UK holidays, career progression, training and courses available, on-site parking. Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
APPLY HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION OR CALL 01384 598000